One of our better decisions has been to enroll Kyleigh and Addison in LCS. Education is important and I was feeling somewhat overwelmed in trying to give them an excellent education at home. I'm grateful for the 4 extra years I got to enjoy having all three girls at home together, but the time came for our family to enroll the girls in school. We knew without a doubt LCS was where they belonged. God has confirmed that in countless ways already.
Lincoln has already proven to be a place of excellence. While it is not perfect, LCS has shown excellence in every area. I'm thankful for the teachers who educate and also encourage godliness in words and in deed. I'm thankful for like-minded christian families who choose LCS for their children because already our girls have made some wonderful friends. I'm thankful for the extracurricular activities LCS provides for our girls and that they are safe - physically and mentally and spiritually. I'm thankful that we don't have to compartmentalize our faith by leaving God out of their school day. Christian values and beliefs are taught and demonstated throughout the school day in many ways. I'm thankful for that!
It's been so encouraging to watch the girls bloom! It's like Rick has always told me - when you plant and water 'flowers' in a healthy 'soil' - they will grow up healthy and strong. We strive to do that in our home and I'm thankful that their school environment is no exception.
No comments:
Post a Comment