Wednesday, January 8, 2014

This Love

I vividly remember when we told the kids we were getting a dog, a beagle puppy. Nine years ago. There were tears and jumps for joy. Hunter was only 12, Kyleigh was 8, Addison was 4 and Preslie 2. Those nine years have flown by! Lexi was and is such a fun and sweet dog. We all love and enjoy her.  However, Kyleigh is the resident animal lover above the rest of us. I mean, we all adore her but Kyleigh just has a special love for all animals the rest of us do not possess.

Below is a common scene in one form or fashion.

The girls went back to school yesterday. Lexi roamed aimlessly. When Ky got home and sat down, Lexi sat at her feet and whimpered until Kyleigh invited her up. 

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...