Tuesday, February 25, 2014

National Honor Society


Last night we attended an induction ceremony at Lincoln for Kyleigh. Her first year at Lincoln has been tremendous. She has adjusted so well to being back in school, making friends, balancing classes, teachers, work and all that comes with formal school. Not to mention being a new driver and maneuvering through Tulsa driving twice a day with her sister. 

Kyleigh jumped right in and enrolled in classes that have challenged her and reminded her (and us) how bright she is and how much she is capable of doing. We're grateful for her hard work and her gifts and abilities. I'm awed by her! She's made sweet friends, excelled in her classes and grown in maturity and responsibility in so many ways.

 You are loved, not because of what you've accomplished, but because of who you are! 

Well done!! 

After receiving her certificate and pin walking down the steps. I love that they had a high school boy at the bottom of the steps to help the girls down gracefully. 
You can't tell by looking because she is beautiful, but she feels lousy!










No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...