We went dress and shoe shopping afterward. We have a close family friend getting married on Saturday and we are all SO excited! Unfortunately, we rarely get the chance to wear dresses these days. It's one of the things I miss. I've decided to remedy that by adding to my scarce wardrobe skirts and dresses for spring and summer. Comfy, casual ones but it's happening. Anyway, we had fun and success shopping! She's a bit of a shoe horse so we picked up a few pair along the way.
Hunger crept in, but so did soreness. Along with her roast beef sandwich, curly fries and jamoca shake came a fork and knife. Where there's a will there's a way. Cutting up a roast beef sandwich may seem unconventional but it got the job done. I made her pancakes for dinner and I see many more shakes and ice cream in her future over the next few days. Not that it's uncommon for us anyway but it may be ramped up a bit.
But in the end, her smile will be even more gorgeous and worth all the pain. I've found that to be the case in almost everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment