Friday, June 6, 2014

20 Seconds of Chaos

As members of our credit union, the girls get to go into the money machine on or around their birthday. For 20 seconds, they get to catch any 'money' in the air. It's like trying to catch the wind in many ways. It's hard to grasp that money flying and floating but they managed to do a-okay! That twenty seconds goes extremely fast and despite the best laid plans, you pretty much just grab what you can, anyway you can. I'm sure there are many spiritual lessons in that 20 seconds of chaos. ; -)
Getting ready...
Go...

Next...

The kick and grab is the best method - Kyleigh shared it with her and it works!
$36.00 better off than when she walked in - they get to trade in the counterfeit for the real stuff!
$45 for this girl
Afterwards we stopped by Starbucks for a sweet treat! 

I cherish these days with my girls! 






No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...