Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy 14th Birthday



How grateful I am that God entrusted me with the life of Addison. She brings love, laughter and such joy to our lives and our home. What a gift she is to me every single day!

Earlier in the day enjoying the brownie batter from her birthday chocolate brownie triffle

This is so Addi ~ Relaxed and beautiful 

She has the same birthday dessert almost every year - DELISH!
The gift of sisters is one I didn't know personally, but have been blessed to see and have cherished through the girls. I am so grateful for their friendship and their sisterhood. It will last a lifetime and that is one of God's greatest gifts. 

Happy Birthday Addison! You are deeply loved!






No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...