Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Little Update

We've lived in our home almost 2 years. Hard to believe. We're still decorating and still putting on finishing touches both inside and outside. It just becomes more and more home, but not because of the decor.  Really, it's the memories in every corner, nook and cranny. But, I do enjoy the decorating and turning spaces into ones that fit each person.

Kyleigh chose pink for her room. Not surprising. But, she's never really loved the color so we decided to change it. She wanted to paint a wall a raspberry color and my cousin suggested grey walls. So, we began the painstaking search of the perfect grey. Did we find it? No, really we didn't but we like it and it works and it's very pretty. IF she lives with it a bit longer and wants to change it to a different grey, we will. It's only paint and a little work. NO big deal. The pink wall is perfect and just want she wanted!

And it's her last year to live here full time ;( and I want it to be just like she wants it. 

Lots of taping, priming and rolling. Detail work, spills to clean up (all made by me btw), but the end result is Ky! Now we are looking for assessories, things for the walls, baskets and some furniture but in the meantime...it looks great as is!



Good-bye pink
A little snapshot of the almost finished work! 





No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...