As I type, I've been sitting here in our house. Alone. For the past 2 hours. I have absolutely no idea what to do with myself. I think it's the 3rd time I've been home alone since we moved here almost 2 years ago. Very weird. But, I just heard from the girls and they're on their way home! So is Rick. And it's 3:30 in the afternoon and I hope when they get home we all sit at the kitchen table and play cards. It's our latest 'thang' and I love it!
My family always played games and my bff and I spent a bazillion hours playing cards. I'm so happy my little fam has embraced my love for cards. Our current favorites are poker, Blitz and "I doubt it" aka B.S. or bull-stuff or liar. I prefer "I doubt it" :)
Below is our family, sans Hunter, posing during our weekend card games. I can't wait for Hunter to be home for a few days to play with us!
Below that is our dog Bo. The girls have decided he needs to come inside from time to time. He prefers outside but whatever.


No comments:
Post a Comment