Thursday, August 7, 2014

Throw Back Thursday

I'm feeling a little reminiscent with all our babies beginning such big years.  As Hunter begins his final year at OSU part of me wants to scream with excitement at his new journey and part of me just wants a day back with that 5 year old boy.  
 
Kyleigh begins her senior year of high school and I have no idea how this even happened. Filling out college applications and planning the next phase of life, while still trying to enjoy being 17, a senior in high school and making memories along the way.
 
Addison is a freshman in high school. I absolutely cannot believe it. She may be taller than me but she's still that little girl in my heart and mind. I'm thankful she has 4 more years of high school ahead. With each age and stage she contiues to blossom into such an amazing girl!
 
Preslie begins 6th grade. She'd be going to middle school if she wasn't home schooled. Definitely glad she's home with me for atleast another year. I can't wait to see all she learns and becomes in the next year! It's going to be great!
I
Hunter - our first born off to his very first day of kindergarten
I have no idea why Kyleigh's kindergarten-1st day of school-standing by the door picture is MIA but I assure you I will find it!! Until then...This is a picture of Kyleigh in Kindergarten with Mrs. Sherrod on the field trip to the pumpkin patch. She has got to be one of the most incredible teachers of all time. I'm grateful Hunter, Kyleigh, and Addison all got o start their school career off with the best of the best!!

Sadly, she retired before Preslie went to kindergarten. 

Addison's 1st day of kindergarten! I think the sun was in her eyes. Sweet girl!
Miss Pres ready for her big day!



No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...