Monday, October 13, 2014

Cowboys

A few weeks ago I got to spend the day with Lori and we had the best time! We went back to OSU to watch a game. The company was extraordinary, the weather was perfect, seats were great and we won! It was so much fun to spend the day with my BFF of 35 years and college roomie doing what we did in the 80's - wear America's brightest orange and support our Cowboys!

Had 'selfies' been a thing in the 80's, sure we would have taken many. They were not.

 But, they are now and it had to be done. 


Bullet
Honoring our country
Pistol Pete
Bonus...gotta see this guy before and briefly during the game! She got to see Kelsey too and we love that another generation is representing OSU!! 


No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...