Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekends


This weekend was restful at times and busy at others. Kyleigh and I headed to Norman for a Sooner Saturday at 6:00 a.m.  It was a fun day with my girl and we learned some good info along the way. We got lost a time or two, but that's to be expected with me. I'm not sure my mind fully grasps that this time next year she'll be completing her 1st semester of college.

 No matter how old our kids get, they still seem to be toddlers in my mind and heart. 

Sunday we had a beautiful fall snow. I'm sad the colors will fade but thankful the memories of a snowy, cold Sunday won't. Eating soup, drinking cocoa, playing cards, college app work, football and family. All ordinary, yet, extraordinary. 



This pup can't go outside without her coat. 

Reminded that God sees and cares for the sparrow. How much more He cares for us.
Working on OU app/scholarships and saw a familiar face! Chandler is such a great guy! 

Screenshot from Snapchat. Yep, we wandered aimlessly at one point. Still smiling. 
Sunday nap
Sunday poker! Ky and Addi's last hands. 
Addi had such a good hand only to beaten by a slightly better one!



No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...