Before I take the pictures off my phone I like to see what I've captured.
Nothing extraordinary, but I sure do love our life.
Rick's been selling hay like a madman. Who knew ranchers and farmers looked for hay on Craigslist. I can assure you, they do! Both the old and the young. Most Saturdays and evenings for the past month he's been out loading hay on trailers. Good to have it sold and gone.
By 7:30 or so on Saturday mornings this beagle breaks open our bedroom door and jumps on our bed. She's used to being fed around the time the girls and Rick leave in the mornings. Her internal clock doesn't turn off on weekends. She also thinks she's allowed on our bed!
I turned our normal Saturday orange rolls into hearts in honor of Valentines Day.
For our little Valentines!
They also had a special delivery early that morning from a guy Preslie refers to as 'a keeper' - Boyfriends who bring sisters Valentines are great guys!
Kyleigh and I are becoming master homemade pasta makers!
We watched most of the 40th Anniversary SNL. It had a few good moments.
We finally had snow and even a snow day. I'm sure the people of Boston laugh at us.
This girl shoveled our driveway. She had a little help at the end! #keeper
This little snowman was built mostly by this girl. Rolo eyes and buttons. Cherry tomatoes and carrots. It's a vegetarian snowman.











No comments:
Post a Comment