Friday, February 27, 2015

Picture Preview

It's hard to believe, but senior pictures for this girl have happened. Well, partially anyway. 
We split Ky's senior portraits into two sessions. One was done late in the fall and we'll have the second session out at our house in mid-April. I can't wait to see those! The first round were amazing.  We used Andrea Mann Photography. She was a blast to work with and did a great job capturing Kyleigh's personality.  This is one of the pictures we've selected for her yearbook picture.

 Sooooooo much better than the crazy senior pictures of the 80's when I had my senior pictures made. 


See what I mean? Why the weird pose and what in the heck am I supposed to be looking at? Who sits like that? No one.  Not to mention the improvement in hairstyles, backgrounds and well, so much. But, anyway, I'm thankful for the long way senior pictures have come in 31 years. 



No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...