Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hoco 15


Lincoln's basketball homecoming was this weekend. It's casual, clearly. Black lights and tide detergent are involved and it was easy. It's Ky's last high school homecoming. But, we didn't dwell there!

I had to take a few pictures before they ran out the door! Running behind, but these two are sweet natured. They took time for me anyway. And I'm so glad they did! As they stood posing, we got so tickled over a seriously hilarious comment one of them made, that we just laughed so hard! 

I'm grateful to have snapped these shots between tears of laughter. This memory forever etched in my mind! Theirs too, no doubt. Grateful God replaced a moment of melancholy for this mom with a sweet memory of two sisters cracking up. Two sisters who have such a precious bond I can't begin to thank Him enough. 








No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...