We golfed Sunday afternoon. It was windy and cool for May, but it was fun. While waiting briefly at one point, I looked over to see my mom and my first born daughter like this...
I melt.
This is very Kyleigh. Loving and tender. I'm so thankful my kids get to know and love my mom and that she gets to do the same! I think being a grandparent must be a little taste of heaven. What a gift to get to enjoy kids a second go round without all those pesky parenting parts! ;0
Happy I got to spend Mother's Day with my mama and most of my treasures!
We "snapped" with Hunter off and on. He'd share where he was and what he was doing and we'd do the same. As I got ready to snap a pic of the golf course, Addi jumped in the shot. I think she's so cute I can barely stand it! Also, funny and fun to watch on the course!!
I'm grateful I get to be a mom to some pretty amazing people! Each season just gets better and better!


No comments:
Post a Comment