SIMPLY.GRATEFUL.LIFE Keeping a record of God's goodness to me and being thankful for how richly blessed I am. He has been gracious to me.
Friday, May 20, 2016
Remember when ...
Three years ago this was a mile from our house. We saw many evidences that a tornado was too close. Many family and friends called us to warn us. Rick was stuck 2 miles way from us and it was an awful feeling. I gathered the kids and dogs in our bathroom and prayed, read Psalm 91 and waited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don’t Miss
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
Preslie reached a milestone and we celebrated, despite the ice and snow covered roads. Having a birthday in January has it’s own set of c...
-
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
On our drive to the cancer center earlier this week, Rick and I discussed how this journey we've been on has had many prongs of attack. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment