Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Just Some Life

I haven't done a great job posting the happenings around this home of ours! It's been a very busy season. Seems everyone has a lot going on and yet, somehow, life is relatively calm. I am always thankful for that blessing. Thankful we have much to be grateful and I certainly never want to take the abundant blessings for granted. 

These two have had a few opportunities lately to have a sister date. They like to eat dinner at Bueno and follow it up with Jared's. Not sure how you can get any better than that! 
NHS induction. She hasn't wanted to join the previous years, but decided she probably needed to at this point! Isn't she lovely?


My oldest brother turned 60 this year and we had a nice celebration with him! 
Golf has begun and she's having a great start to the season! Glad they have one another to go to the tourny's with this year. 
Lori sent me this picture earlier in the week. I sure miss these babies. This picture shows Addi's personality so well. 
Run the streets is ramping up to the 1/2 marathon. Preslie has already cut so much time off from last season and loves running more each week! Her mentor from last season is her mentor again and we could not be more thankful! 
Her mentor was gone for this 5K so she got to run with some other great people!
Her mentor's daughter ran the 10K with her this week so her mentor could run with a younger runner! Preslie did AWESOME! She also was awarded the OilMan medal for completing a 5K, 8K and 10K. 
One day we went up to move Hunter out of his apartment. It snowed. It was a double bonus day!
This is being built in our backyard! The excitement is hard to manage! 

Wedding plans are being made and new jobs started! We have some really good things going on in our lives right now. April is coming and we get to celebrate several birthdays and more importantly Easter - which our entire christian faith hinges. How thankful I am that our children know, love and serve our God. 

If you love someone, make sure you let them know! These lives of ours are fragile, and precious and I always want to be simply grateful!

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...